ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for first 182

VW Transporter
th
I'm very tempted to cover over the multi-tonal grey/rust of my bonnet and emulate this
6808307783_8430f3ed04_b.jpg
that's the thing. my car was stolen recovered, so was a mess. dents, scratches, all sorts. I couldnt possibly make it look any worse. Its just now you have to look quite hard for the bad bits. I also noticed the driver's seat has dropped on one side. but apart from those things and the normal footwell water ingress, it drives amazingly, even laden with 3 blokes and a load of camping kit. it was far better in every respect than my mate's 206 GTi, except his exhaust was deafening.

Sadly its off the road SORN at the mo as it needs a new alternator, two rear calipers, a Couple of tyres and an MOT, so probably about 4-500 quid's worth. then another 400 to insure, so by the time I'm the best part of another grand sunk, I'm as well to look at a 182 to help fill up the drive.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd notice it's had a few bumps in its life

I can recommend this place for calipers, I've just had to do one myself
https://brakeparts.co.uk/

Ah....dropped drivers seat you say.....it's not tilting you into the middle of the car, by any chance?

I stole mine from one of the mods on here, it's had all sorts of go-faster bits applied to it, but then sat for 3 years collecting mould before I picked it up and is systematically falling apart piece by piece....which is mostly fun. :)