ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for another Clio

BMW E46 and E36
Hi all,

None of you will probably remember me. I used to own a clio 1.2 back in 2008 but wasn't a very active user on here (only having 50 posts!). This was my first car, when i was 17, and ended up written off after 3 months. Just found a thread i made with pics etc: See here

A couple of months after smashing that up, i bought my grandads astra. Nothing special, just a 2003 astra 1.6.

I drove this around for a year, then decided i wanted something quicker. Just after my 19th birthday, I bought myself a BMW E46 320Ci Sport (2.2L 6 cylinder model). I love this car, however I'm looking for a change as i want something cheaper (it's not the running costs that get me, it's just the outright cost of owning the car). Quick pic:
IMG_0636.jpg

I'm looking to sell this and get a 182 FF. This way i shouldn't miss the luxuries, xenons/cruise control etc.. This would be my daily driver, but also to be used on track occasionally, and i don't think i'll be able to keep it standard for long :p

I also have an e36 325i which i bought recently. I haven't decided what to do with this yet as i've stripped it and sold some of the parts. I'm most likely to keep this and set it up as a drift car. That way i won't miss the rwd fun :) Quick pic:
d6d8f7bb.jpg

I've seen some awesome looking cars/builds on here over the last couple of days and I look forward to become a more active member.

LY R26, LY 182
Want a lellow one? Thinking of selling it... brought it as a 'fun' car but stupidly drove a VX220 so want to change again!!! lol

BMW E46 and E36
Prefer black gold ideally but PM me info and pics anyway please :) I may be interested if it's the right price/mileage/condition.