ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a decent All in one touch screen controller (TV, blue ray, Sky) ....

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
the harmony 1000 is pap, far too slow and the volume buttons fail all the time, i have the harmony 1100, its immense. shouldnt be that expensive nowadays either.

Marantz used to make some brillinat ones, though I've been out the industry 6 years so not sure what current offerings they have as its one of the things I havent bothered keeping an eye on.

Not quite, they were phillips pronto hardware but marantz software, and it was different. Certainly expensive, but at the time there wasnt much else that was as powerful for the money. Loved mine!

the harmony 1000 is pap, far too slow and the volume buttons fail all the time, i have the harmony 1100, its immense. shouldnt be that expensive nowadays either.

Just a bit pricey still.. amazon was not far short of £300.

Cupra
Marantz used to make some brillinat ones, though I've been out the industry 6 years so not sure what current offerings they have as its one of the things I havent bothered keeping an eye on.

I've still got mine. The batteries don't last long at all in it, which is why I stepped over to the Harmony. Great toy though, might have a look on eBay to see what it'll fetch!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
My brothers had his about 2 years now without any problems.

Yeah not all will fail but thousands have! Logitech replaced my 1000 with a 1100 free of charge as it was a known fault, check the forums there are countless posts about the 1000 going tits up. It also relies on java as opposed to the flash os on the 1100 which is why it's so sluggish.

I've still got mine. The batteries don't last long at all in it, which is why I stepped over to the Harmony. Great toy though, might have a look on eBay to see what it'll fetch!

I had the docking station so batteries were never an issue. I had loads of sequence commands set up, it was brilliant.