ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking for a 182

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
welcome, pay up to become a member and browse the classifieds, theres usually a good few in there

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome to CS mate, as above £12 gets you a years access to the finest clios in the land ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Budget chap?

Welcome. Small and quick tip. Check the belt intervals. Large bill to change them, even larger if they snap. Try and buy one with them done, from a proper garage I should add.

Clio182
I'm after a Clio 182 aswell . Been scouting autotrader and ebay and then discovered this site . I imagine I'm best off getting one off here as you lot are enthusiasts lol! Also seen DTM cars and they have a few? Are DTM cars renowned for selling good models?

I'm after a Clio 182 aswell . Been scouting autotrader and ebay and then discovered this site . I imagine I'm best off getting one off here as you lot are enthusiasts lol! Also seen DTM cars and they have a few? Are DTM cars renowned for selling good models?
They're a trader on here so yeah they're good. Got mine from them. They do the belts on all of them before they sell as we'll so you never have to worry about them.