ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking at new seats for MK2 V6

I am thinking of replacing my seats in my V6 and I know that Mike has already done this with the help of Yozza. I was just wondering if the Recaro Sport Trendline seat would fit in a V6 or you guys went for the Misano because of space reasons. If Fred or Yozza are about could do with their help. Id like to do them in Black leather with suede inserts, to keep in line with the standard seats.

Mitch, I am having the same idea, only really keen on the Sparco and Recaro ranges. Mike went for Cobra I understand. I had a lengthy chat with Yaozza about Sparco fitment and the difficulty was with the subframes and mounting points. Give Yozza a call and see if the Recaros from the Trophy may fit.

I was told that they didnt because they didnt allow for the centre tunnel that you have in the V6s for the gear linkage.

I heard something like that too. However, I looked at fitting size guides and Mikes Cobra seats and Sparco are alot narrower than the OEM seat so actually gave more room. Maybe Recaro are different. Of course I could be talking cr*p.

[Edited by PaulMc on 02 August 2005 at 1:02pm]

Im out of my depth on this one, I know what Im trying to do, but Im going to need someones (Yozzas) help to do it.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yoz is a bit poorly at the moment having stood on a poisonous fish, but rest assured he has seats that will imporve the driving experience immensely.

Mike, that is officially one of THE most confusing things Ive ever seen in a thread, stood on a poisonous fish.... From your dealings Mike, did you look at Recaros or were the Misanos one of the few choices that would fit?? Oh, and how long did it take to order and fit them? God Im a nuisance....

Sorry Mike, just realised that you meant hed stood on a poisonous fish literally. Ill put that one down to replying too early in the morning.