ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking at buy a car HELP!!

Iceberg 172
I am looking at buying a car, Was wondering if anyone has owned or known anything about it. The car is in the newcastle area wallsend i think.

The registration is AO54 ZTR

Any help would be great! Cheers

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
I would assume a Clio 182? just solely by the lack of info and the age. I'm probably wrong... lol, very wrong....

Iceberg 172
haha really sorry didnt even think to put up spec:eek:

Its a racing blue 182 Cup

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-cup-3dr-1888115587-200x150.jpg

Black Gold Trophy
Wasn't this the one that was written off and repaired by the previous owner in a council garage by him and his mate and then sold via webuyanycar.com?

Only joking! Why don't you HPI it?

Iceberg 172
Wasn't this the one that was written off and repaired by the previous owner in a council garage by him and his mate and then sold via webuyanycar.com?

Only joking! Why don't you HPI it?

LOL

It's from a garage. So hpi checked. Was just wondering if anyone had owned it. See what kind of life it's had.

Sunflower Ph1 172
Service history not tell you that? Any second hand RS clio will have had a bit of a rattling at some stage. As long as it runs and drives well, has had regular services and belts changed you can't really go wrong.

PB Clio 172
why does it seem everyone is intrested in who the owner was? how long etc. buying a second hand car comes with risks ! Does it really matter who/what where it has been owned? take a look at it do the usual checks and then make your mind up ! :approve: