ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I found!?

LY R26 #288
Look what I found outside thismorning...
31122010024.jpg
31122010025.jpg

How bizarre. Looks like its been dumped. Dont really see how it could of been stolen without keys. Didnt think to look inside. Im loving the ktec sticker on the bonnet though. lol.

I reckon its either been nicked and dumped, or maybe the guy who owns it was drink driving, stacked it then dumped it.

Who knows, just odd!. :S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd love to find that, would be stripped and on ebay lol

S4 Avant
Uninsured driver has pranged it, and before the police arrived got the car off the road, by any means neccessary.

LY R26 #288
lmao @ all the breaking posts! Well its still here, hasn't moved. I had a closer look, nothings been tampered with inside, its locked and the security light is flashing so whoever put it there had the keys and locked it up, its gonna have to be moved its blocking access to 4 garages lol. I just don't get it, i left at 3 in the morning and it wasn't there, i got back about 12 in the afternoon and it was there. I'm sure i saw it driving around the other day so its someone local!

CS full of thieves these days? Would you lot genuinely be taking parts off of a car or the car itself. Whether it looks like it's been abandoned or otherwise I suspect not. If you're serious you need to have a word with yourself. Best thing the OP can do is report it as abandoned to the police to get it shifted. If they can't track down the owner they'll lift/tow it away.

Evo 5 RS
CS full of thieves these days? Would you lot genuinely be taking parts off of a car or the car itself. Whether it looks like it's been abandoned or otherwise I suspect not. If you're serious you need to have a word with yourself. Best thing the OP can do is report it as abandoned to the police to get it shifted. If they can't track down the owner they'll lift/tow it away.

Whoa-simmer-down-now.jpg

e92 330i

No, that would be stealing.

172 ph1
i wouldnt touch the c**t like mate anything could have went down in it....ring the nazis and get it moved

LY R26 #288
We are going to ring the old bill, not that they'll be able to do much at the moment, their probably too busy down at Ford prison lol!. Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiesta ST-3
It's clearly been pranged by a drink driver or someone uninsured. Interesting to see who comes to pick it up.

LY R26 #288
Nope, its still there. I think someones gonna ring the old bill if it hasnt been removed by tomorrow.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is interested there are always alot of "abandoned" cars in ASDA/Tesco car parks. Rock up and take what you want?

BG 182
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Turkish

calm down wooosaaaa

RB 200
speak to the dvla and see if the owner gets in touch with them. if not you can apply for the log book. free car :)

yep .. should do this, then you can strip it for spares and its your property .. so its not stealing :)
or .. do this, and when the owner comes sell him it back :) ha

LY R26 #288
Its been taken away now. Someone rung the police and they must have contacted the owner, he came and towed it away, apparently somone was coming down the road and he was at a junction, they had their indicator on to turn into the junction so he pulled out and the person didnt turn off and went into the side of him.

Still dont get why he left it there so long, I reckon theres more to it personally.