ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at this muppet!!

If that sells I'm starting a new business.

Although, I've no idea how much they cost new anyway.

197 R27 F1 Team
lol thats a joke my ly 197 r27 cost less than that and i have all the options in the book (was suppost to be 20100 i got it for 16300)

An orange one
TBH...i dont think the car is rediculously over priced..

whats the guy meant to do...stick it up for £14k and let it go for £13k??

at least he's done the sensible thing..wait on buyer..whack a grand off...buyer feels happy...job done!

Mondeo TDCI 130
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Renault Clio 2.0 16V sport 172 (2001 Y)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
3small.gif
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 door in Silver with ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, CD, Central locking, Colour coding - Body, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Leather upholstery, Metallic paintwork, Multi function steering wheel, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Sports seats, Immaculate Condition, Full service history.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price: £6,995[/FONT]

What about this bad boy about 20 miles from me?? its been there about 3 years!!!!

Ultra Blue R26
That looks like the R27 that came to the RS meets in Woking, it's been round the ring too.

A red missile
Looks tidy, like the colour, i've certainly seen worse looking motors on the road. Would I swap the Trophy for it though? erm.... probably not ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
don't forget, we only know its dear because we live on internet forums and know dealers are offering them brand new at £13,999. Not everyone is going to know these deals exist and the majority of dealers are going to be selling them for much more than that.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Renault Clio 2.0 16V sport 172 (2001 Y)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
3small.gif
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 door in Silver with ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, CD, Central locking, Colour coding - Body, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Leather upholstery, Metallic paintwork, Multi function steering wheel, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Sports seats, Immaculate Condition, Full service history.[/FONT]

What about this bad boy about 20 miles from me?? its been there about 3 years!!!!

i've seen that as well they wanted £9.5k at first.

3small.gif

LOL, bargain!

you may know it, clio?
lol i think some people dont actually want to sell there car but put it up there to see if some muppet will buuy it?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
3small.gif

LOL, bargain!
take it had delivery mileage at that price :rofl:

don't forget, we only know its dear because we live on internet forums and know dealers are offering them brand new at £13,999. Not everyone is going to know these deals exist and the majority of dealers are going to be selling them for much more than that.
Very true.

I don't think it's actually that expensive, in the paper the other day they said the list price was 16k.