ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look at this clio

Volvo S60 T5 asap
i'll have it if it comes with that lass. then again, just that lass will do. car looks sick. u could buy a 172 and have plenty of spare dosh to take her out from £4500

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I think that car was on here a few years ago. Along with a darker blue one. I'll try and dig out a few old pics

the best modified clio in the world? I bet this guy also thinks thats his bird in the front as well.

uber crap!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I think that car was on here a few years ago. Along with a darker blue one. I'll try and dig out a few old pics

A blast from the past: 20th October 2004 on here... Is it the same car?

DSCF0133.gif

DSCF0114.gif

DSCF0069.gif

DSCF0090.gif

DSCF0053.gif

DSCF00171.gif

DSCF0022.gif

DSCF0016.gif

DSCF0031.gif

DSCF0008.gif

DSCF012820copy.gif

Obviously not the dark blue one silly!

PH1_172
looks horriable to me and i think the interior looks like a poor re-trim all saggy and not a great finish at all imo

THE BEST MODIFIED CLIO IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
POSSIBLY THE WORLD.
hmm possibly NOT

THIS IS THE IDEAL CAR FOR A 1ST TIME CAR BUYER OR IF YOU HAVE JUST PASSED. LOW INSURANCE
and i think not lol

Doesnt look like he got much for his £2000 ICE install

1.8 8v RSi
i'm a fan of bodykits myself....i love em......but that bodykit is just disgusting....the back is ok but the front....omg makes me wanna throw up.....

Clio 172 mk2
Both those cars are f**king rubbish....yet again more cars I'd happily take the hammer to.

I saw his feature.

Its possibly the most hidious clio ever.

I remember seeing it for sale about a year ago and he wanted 11k for it.

for a 1.2 he must be joking. lol

RenaultSport 197
Hate the wheels, hate the install.. Hate the ridiculous front splitter. Love the de-badged boot lid, love the bird.. love the seats.

Shed.
f**king gay car. I cant stand cars which have bits of fat plastic on them. Looks like shite.

e/ id have the back seats though

e/ nvm no i wouldnt.