ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Meet @ Graffiti Tunnel, Central London

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Remember the clocks go forward at the weekend, so it'll take a bit longer before it gets dark.

Ian

Focus TDCi
How far is this from the NW? Lol, if only - looks to be a great spot.

ill bring my camera - 70-200 2.8 L IS, super wide angle lens and a 50mm prime plus flash. someone will need to bring a tripod tho as mine is bust. anyone can use it - im useless taking photos.

I'll err.. borrow.. them for a while? :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Does anyone know if there is food nearby, or shall I try and eat on the way?

Chav Rocket
there will be mate, but i would imagine that they will all be overpriced with the location and all. someone might have better local knowledge than i though. although kebab shop meet after could be an option?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Been there enough times but TBH I haven't paid any attention to food but as said above.. should be loads nearby.

clio 197, vauxhall vivaro
yeah ill take a drive up, with me matey, looks cool and could o with some pics of the car, only got some crap ones when she was dirty!!

Track 172 & Golf R32
good stuff guys i would send out a mass PM if i could be bothered dont want to keen it though lol Besides anyone interested would look here!

anyway if you want my number in case you get stuck or anything just PM me

should be good!

1.2 16v clio sport
I have a twingo 133 is It ok if I pop along even though I sold my clio ,never been to a meet before and looks good.

RB 197 fatty
im off today....and this sounds very tempting... throw some RB paint in that tunnel!!!

erm so everyone is meeting there at 4 yeah?

anyone near me going too :'-(

edit: just realised its 6 now! defo can come!

Last edited:
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
Yep 6pm at the tunnel :)

If Anyones interested I should be able to offer A3 prints for £15 posted (£10 for each additional). Select photos will be on here and the rest will be available elsewhere if you want to pick one/some. Just send me a PM or talk to
me later.

i cnt come anymmore sorry guys x going out for a meal!! Totally Fail x

Boo :(

Track 172 & Golf R32

If Anyones interested I should be able to offer A3 prints for £15 posted (£10 for each additional). Select photos will be on here and the rest will be available elsewhere if you want to pick one/some. Just send me a PM or talk to
me later.

Glad someone is coming with a camera! Good lad!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

me later.

Just seen your photos of a Trophy down there - Awesome!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=497050

Will be interested in seeing some of the photos from tonight :)

Glad someone is coming with a camera! Good lad!
:)

Just seen your photos of a Trophy down there - Awesome!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=497050

Will be interested in seeing some of the photos from tonight :)
Those wernt that great and photobucket compressed them too :(

check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthoneywill for more pics, though my pro account expired so havent been able tol upload any recently.

Edit - Wrong account again. Really should use my own computer :p

Chav Rocket
yes i am non sport.
Guys...i now need to do something before i come up so i cant make 6 - will you be there still at 7.30?
Thanks
Jonni

RB 197 fatty

me later.

....hmmm really..... sound good :D

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Just remembered there's quite a nasty speedbump at the entrance of the tunnel so don't be tempted to race in :p

Im coming along, nothing better to do. Bringing a mate with a 500D so should get some cracking pictures.

You know you want to meg ;) xxx

Ps. Rob coming? I remember him moaning about the time.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Right I've done my work for today I'm now cleaning my car. I'll be along with a mate around 6. See you all there.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
good turn out guys! if anyone wants any photos of their car just PM me.
(im vince in the blue civic) :rasp:

Track 172 & Golf R32
Great turn out good spot aswell looking forward to see the pics that were taken!

Thanks everyone for coming!