ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Logitech G27 - Great Deal

Clio RS 172 cup
I have a g27 I have had it for some time now and a bud of mine got me a seat for a xmas prezzie, I used it 3 times then never used again lol, Perfect working order, was thinking of making a post and putting it up for sale if there was much interest,I would need to get rid of both as a package though cause im f***** if i am getting stuck with the seat lol.
Let me know if anyone is interested and if i get enough interest I will bang a thread up with some pics and a price.
Tbh i thought i was gonna get back into racing games eventually, (otherwise i would have sold it a while back) as i used to play rfactor and gt and was even considering playing i racer as a bud highly recommended it, but I prefer the real thing now days and if I wanna thrash a car around a track I will go to a track day :)

Clio RS 172 cup
Odd still £169.99 in currys pcworld etc to this day, Lol same price i paid for mine way back when i got it.

GW200
Picked up one of these instore yesterday to use with GT6, along with the iPhone controller. Hopefully they'll sort out the whole PS4 compatibility thing too

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Should be good! There's a dedicated controller profile within GT6 for both the G25 & G27. I don't bother with the manual gearstick - just the flappy paddles for gears.

I do wish the G25 had a larger number of red buttons like the G27 to assign things to.