ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loggyboy's racer - 750mc Ktec Clio 182 Championship

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up the 2nd to last piece of jigsaw this weekend. Only my ARDs to go and I should be racing this year.

Clio182RaceCollect2.jpg

Clio182RaceCollect1.jpg

Its tatty and battle scarred and its not my name on the side, but shes proven race winner for only a little more £££ than the parts alone needed to upgrade my current track Clio. Plus I'm bound to be trading paint so pointless starting with a nice tidy ex road/track car.
Next is ARDs which i hope to book in coming weeks with the aim of doing a few events this year before a full season next year.
On a side note the Kia Sorento I bought a few months back as a tow car performed faultlessly for the ~500mile round trip so even more pleased with that choice of that, recommended to anyone wanting a cheap tow car with a 3tonne cap.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Rubbing is racing! Good luck with the test and racing.. look forward to your updates (y)(y)(y)

simonmac

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Cup/ Impreza RB5
Got a Sorento myself and towed for the first time last month with the Scooby on the back, was surprised at how easy the Sorento pulled it. Had mine remapped when i got it so got a bit more poke than the std 140bhp it came with.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member

Wellbs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Had a Sorento and a sportage couldn’t speak more highly of them. We tow 3.5t most days. Cheap motoring bar the tax and pretty good trim spec on the titans!