ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOCAL REMAP OR K-TEC ROLLING ROAD MAP?

Honda civic type r
I have enquired with a local motor racing company (blendini motor sport) about a re-map on my 172.They can do a plug in map(same as the clio race cars im told) for £195.This wont go on a rolling road just plug and go. Iv looked on K-TEC'S site and they do a rolling road map for only £60 more than this. Just wondering what the best option would be. Looking through the forum ppl are also talking about a rstuner.
MODS ON MY CAR ATM ARE

janspeed decat exhaust
182 inlet manifold
bmc carbon induction kit

looking for whats best really as the car def needs something as its running a little rich and quite lumpy.

cheers guys

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Some one has sour grapes, is this through personal experience or just following the crowd

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Or go for a trip on the M4 to London to Michael Woodford Motorsport 0752 581 9307.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I would avoid K-Tec for maps mate. Either go RS Tuner or, if you want to take it fairly local-ish, go and see Dan at SJM. For the record, I don't do sour grapes :)