ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local pussy checking out my V6

Renault Clio V6
Heres a few pics of my Clio V6 after a bit of pampering, pics taken quickly on mobile so not the best quality, hope you like images ;)

175.jpg176.jpgView attachment 78502View attachment 78503

Renault Clio V6
Cheers for the kind words guys ;)

Number plate was on the car when purchased...so nothing to do with me ;) have the original one though.

Keeping the car standard regarding the bodywork aucky, I think with the larger rear 255 spoiler makes the rear hatch open less....will have to check that on my mates 225....The car runs 18 inch 255 rims and Michelin Pilot 3's all round, thats the only exterior changes that have been done.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They look so much more aggressive with the 18's on. Good choice.

Are they a direct fit?

Renault Clio V6
That's very nice mate, proper pussy magnet. ;)

The Clio does seem to get alot of attention dude...loads more than my Audi, but strangely my Toyota IQ city car is liked by the ladies also, probably because its green and cute, or something like that ;)

Renault Clio V6
They look so much more aggressive with the 18's on. Good choice.

Are they a direct fit?

Hi Daniel,
the fronts are a direct fit but very close tight fit regarding inner arches, the rears have a high grade spacer fitted....the car runs nice on them when the tarmacs smooth....a rare thing in the UK these days ;)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the kind words guys ;)

Number plate was on the car when purchased...so nothing to do with me ;) have the original one though.

Keeping the car standard regarding the bodywork aucky, I think with the larger rear 255 spoiler makes the rear hatch open less....will have to check that on my mates 225....The car runs 18 inch 255 rims and Michelin Pilot 3's all round, thats the only exterior changes that have been done.

I get ya. Clean and OEM is always good too.

You're right, you need shorter struts, same as the trophy. Renault charge silly money, although its recently been noticed that (I think) BMW 1 series struts fit, and are cheaper (eBay).

Renault Clio V6
:S is it just me or are the exhaust tips extremely off with each other?

looks good apart from that! :)

glad you like it mate :)
No nothing bent on this car my friend, its all straight...it will be the distortion of the piccy....I've done too many restorations regarding racing motorcycles and vintage cars to cut corners :approve: but the R5 Turbo 2 that I sadly crashed hard down a ditch some years back...that was very bent sadly after wet drive :S

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
textbook. looks like little room for error getting it into the garage!?

First pic is awesome, those wheels look huge!

Renault Clio V6
textbook. looks like little room for error getting it into the garage!?

First pic is awesome, those wheels look huge!

Hey cheers dude, I quite liked the first pic myself, even if it was taken on a mobile ( phones have come on along way over the last couple of years hey ) it seems the MK1 V6 looks nice with the MK2 wheels, its strange really as my mate DBF who has a MK2 V6 the 18s look smaller on his car, I quite like the look of the MK1 and its old school driving style...dont let anyone say that there a nightmare to drive...it wont reward hamfisted drivers thought ;) driven some interesting cars in my time but I must say a warmed too this little Clio :race:

Its not to bad getting her in the garage, easier now after a few in and outs ;) not a car to leave on the street, better under the dust sheet

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Looks amazing! I do agree with the need to sort out the plates though, and perhaps clear side indicators?

Renault Clio V6
I'd love have a V6. Very nice!
Thanks Vicky for the kind words, they are great cars....quite fallen for mine....fills the empty space of my sadly smashed R5 Turbo 2...how many cars you have in life, it seems that things are bit dull with out an old Renault ;)