ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local norwich meet?

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Howedy y'all. It has been a while since we norwich lot had a meet, suggest times and places, and it'll go to the public vote.
going list:

1.Markerboy2002 - LY 182

clio dci , ren8
Wasn't there a meet organized for a bank holiday Monday in hunstanton but no one botherd to turn up ;)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There was, but I'm hoping a local meet will be a bit easier to get sorted. We already have 4 cars going (whenever/whereve it is) or 5 depending if my friend gets a 197 white LUX

Clio 197

Re: Local norwich meet?

1.Markerboy2002
2.His Wife
3. LankyPestero
4. Padray/Sean
5. Potentially Danny Barton
6 . Rob197rs
7. Rob197rs's gf

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Id be interested in meeting some of you lot and can come if im not working only got a 1.2 snail though

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Everyone's welcome, I think we'll try for a Saturday. It seems to be the only time when the majority of guys on here are free. I'm going to put a date out there, tell me if you can't do that date. Saturday 5th July. public vote time

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Thats sounds good for me. May sound silly but what do you guys usual do Find a diecent place to mmeet and chat ect and get a few pics

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Usually just that, some of the regulars know each other now so people are always chatting. Sometimes we get food, maybe have a meet a bit further away and enjoy a drive. It's always friendly though.

Oh and I didn't mean the 5th (my bad), I meant two weekends after on the 19th.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Belive I can do the 19th aswell and sounds good to me dont got too fast my 1.2 is abit gutless and be out of place in the astra sri lol

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
We'll have to sort out a where now as well. Hopefully the weather will be nice

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Deffiently, I live near lowestoft but I know my way around norwich to quite a reasonable degree but sure you guys know of good places

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Deffiently, I live near lowestoft but I know my way around norwich to quite a reasonable degree but sure you guys know of good places

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Day time would be best, maybe end of the afternoon kinda time. I'm free all day so whenever is fine and dandy for me

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Is there any relaxed areas in the city during the day? i can imagine it being a pain being busy also i hope it doesnt clash with a football day?