ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local Area Subdivisions (please read)

clio 182 black /gold
Fake Yorkshiremen
Fake Scots
Fake Welsh?

:eek:

ill awesomely photoshop a map later

turns out it's not big enough for the fake Yorkshire sub region

DA7A09A7-AB2C-49EE-814E-C05F772B26E7_zpspz2vrtfq.jpg

According to this i am half Manchester and Half Technically not Scots :D.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
This looks like it could be great tbh I rember my 1st meet it was in Manchester and it was a bit big for a first meet it was hard to just chat to anyone. I wish I had more free time but at the moment I just don't get the chance to some online let alone sort out meets. I am gutted as I loves sorting meets out. Once I've got more sorted out I will be back to do some more meets as it was said before it was always the Manchester lot and the Chester lot.

Also it looks like a fair bit is sorted out on fb.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So you lot have fallen in my pile to sort out :)

Thinking about a Chester/E-port based rep, a Manchester based rep and potentially Blackpool based rep (if you think that's high enough?)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
When did you get Admin? Didn't notice it the other day! Congrats.

Also it depends how you're dividing the areas up into subdivisions. If we can get an idea of what you fancy doing in that sense then we have more of an idea.