ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads Of Carbon Fibre Bits For Clio 16v Anyone Intrested????

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
IVE GOT SOME CARBON FIBRE ENGINE COVER SEATS FOR SALE!

ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW AND IN PERFECT CONDITION!

THERE ALL FOT THE CLIO 1.8 AND 2LTR 16V CARS 1991 ONWARDS!

PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS,

35 POUNDS EACH! ONE SPARK PLUG, OR ONE INLET MANIFOLD COVER, OR ONE ENGIENE MOUNT COVER! ALL PRICES INC P&P!

IF ANYONES INTRESTED IN A WHOLE SET I CAN DO THEM FOR 90 POUNDS INC FIRST CLASS P&P!!

IVE ATTACHED SOME PICS SORRY THERE NOT THE BEST NOT VERY GOOD WITH A CAMERA!:D

IF ANYONES INTRESTED LET ME KNOW ILL EXCEPT CHEQUES AND PAYPAL PAYMNETS ALL ITEMS WILL BE SENT OUT WITHIN TWO DAYS OF PAYMENT!

IM NOT A SCAMMER PEOPLE CAN COLLECT AND PAY CASH IF THEY WISH! (BIRMINGHAM)

SOON TO HAVE ALL MK CLIO COVER R5 TURBO AND CARBON FIBRE BONNETS !!

AGAIN PLZ LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTRESTED IN THE BONNETS AND FOR WHAT CAR THER FOR! ILL HAVE SOME PICS OF ONE SOON AS IM HAVING ONE FOR MY VALVER AND ITS GOING TO BE BADBOYED!

NOT A 100% ON THE BONNET COST WOULD IMAGINE 280-320 QUID DEPENDING ON MODLE AND IF ITS BADBOYED ETC!

ANY QS PLS ASK!

PAUL (CLIO TURBO)

77_1.jpg

e1_1.jpg

c9_1.jpg

THOUGHT ID PUT A FEW PICS OF MY VALVER ON FOR GOOD MEASURE!:D :D :D

Just to let people know, I will post on the forums when more carbon fibre bits and pieces are available for the clio, an online shop is currently being made but won't be live for a few weeks yet :)

Cheers Paul aka ClioTurbo for starting to spread the word :D:D

Hopefully a large product range will be available in Carbon, but not going to rush anything as the guys that do the moulds and carbon fibre have alot of work on currently, but we are starting to see results for the hardwork :D