ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LLewellyn Performance and spares

Clio 172
Came out to my car this morning and someone had left a card for this company on the windshield, it says they are Specific 172 and 182 breakers based in Uxbridge by the look of the address (Packet Boat lane, Cawley, UB8 2JP).

No website on the card, just a mobile and email address. Anyone used these guys before? Since they're so close I was thinking about getting in touch. Can provide the info if anyone else in the area is interested :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If its Llewlyn on here, he is great and totally reliable, used him loads.

Although only been to his house in slough so not sure if thats where he works from or not.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I've bought from Llewellyn before, top seller and very cheap too!

renault clio 182
I've got him saved on my eBay account in bought couple bits off him if the same guy always has plenty parts on his eBay store

Transit & Death trap
Came out to my car this morning and someone had left a card for this company on the windshield, it says they are Specific 172 and 182 breakers based in Uxbridge by the look of the address (Packet Boat lane, Cawley, UB8 2JP).

No website on the card, just a mobile and email address. Anyone used these guys before? Since they're so close I was thinking about getting in touch. Can provide the info if anyone else in the area is interested :)

Hi mate,
That was me that left a card on your car, hope you don't mind and didn't think you'd got a parking ticket! ;)
I work just round the corner (day job) from where I saw your car and thought I'd give you my details in case you need someone local for used spares or just those silly little bits you never get around to replacing.
Thanks,
Ben.
PS thanks for the positive remarks left by people :approve:

Clio 172
Don't mind at all, it's nice to know there's a good local place to get parts from. I did think I'd got a parking ticket at first! I live in that building in the middle of the square and usually park round the front, but someone had decided to borrow my space last night.

I think theres another 172 a bit further up Mill street, I see it when walking through to the A4 every now and again.

I'll be after a few bits shortly and I'm definitely on the lookout for a decent set of wheels, mine are kerbed to death (they were pretty bad when I got it but I've got to admit I haven't looked after them!)