ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow 24th August meet

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Come on folks, it's a great day out regardless of whether you're taking part or spectating. :) Turner is such let down... holiday? Pah. That's a poor excuse if ever I heard one. :D

Lol! I went in feb and even though the weather was killer and I was super ill, was still a good day out.
and this time it's the entire weekend if you're going on the go karts and then out to harvester or something :)

182cup & 172 racecar
At this rate, we'll have more people watching than taking part lol.

​(don't let that put you off coming though)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'm deco not coming I've found a cheap eurostar ticket for the family.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
My parents house is 2 mins from that. I'm in Britton ferry though so could meet you somewhere further on.

​will see if I can get the time off

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I've got some new semi slicks waiting to be put on once my ad08's have worn out, should have some sticky new rubber to put tyre shine on there lol.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
its not about saving money, just don't fancy a full 9-5 shift hammering the car lol

Once the sessions are over you can decide how little or how much you want to take your car out. Definitely worth doing mate. I'm absolutely gutted my Trophy won't be ready in time as this little circuit is great for our cars! Do it. You'll only regret it if you miss the opportunity...

At this rate, we'll have more people watching than taking part lol.

​(don't let that put you off coming though)

I think that the people who turn up just to watch will, within half an hour, be wishing they'd stumped up the cash to go on track... :) It will be a good day for sure so might as well make the most of it and join in!

172 Race Car
Only just seen this, didnt realise so many of you were coming just to watch. Theres still spaces so why not give it a go.