ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CGR Automotive Rotherham. August 20th.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Arranged by Renaultsport Club they allowed me to share on here. Details from RSC:
CGR REARRANGED MEETING/ROLLING ROAD DAY

Hi all we now have a date of 20th August for the CGR Meet

We have a special offer on the rolling road of only £30 on the day, normal price is £45, you will get 2 or 3 runs on the day including a print out.

We will need numbers for the rolling road as space will be limited to around 30 cars.

They will also have some of their products on display and do a small talk of the history of how CGR started and where it is now.

Some of the cars that CGR have worked on will also hopefully be on display for everyone to have a look at

There will be a BBQ also on the day so why not get your name down and please let us know if you would like to be added to the list for the rolling road

www.renaultsportclub.co.uk/forum/national-meetings-amp-events/club-meets/88384-cgr-automotive-revised-date

https://www.cgrautomotive.co.uk

Stick your name down here and I'll relay it to RSC so they can keep track of numbers.

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Put me down please :)

I'm interested to see what the little beast is running at.

I've just joined RSC, I'll say hello on there too :up:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Put me down please :)

I'm interested to see what the little beast is running at.

I've just joined RSC, I'll say hello on there too :up:
Nice one. Did you sign up with the same user name? I'll go make sure your on the list for the rolling road. [emoji106]

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Nice one. Did you sign up with the same user name? I'll go make sure your on the list for the rolling road. [emoji106]

Yes. Same avatar too.

I've replied to your mention of me 'add one from cliosport.net' :up:

RB Clio 182
What time is it at mate?

I might pop along if the cars ready, it will be interesting to see what results it gets compared to the efi rollers.

I go the the coast for a week the day after too, so it would be a nice chill out day before i go.

Last edited:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I may turn up as a spectator for the day and to quiz about a remap for the Meg
What time is it at mate?

I might pop along if the cars ready, it will be interesting to see what results it gets compared to the efi rollers.

I go the the coast for a week the day after too, so it would be a nice chill out day before i go.
It doesn't actually say what time it starts at! I've asked but I'd imagine 9 or 10 ish.
The guys from CGR will be able to answer all your questions on the day.

Volvo S80 V8
Hi Everyone!

We'll be starting things from 10am on the 20th.

This dyno day was originally requested by Renault Sports Club so their members will get priority on the rolling road slots, if you're wanting a go on the dyno could you please head over to https://www.renaultsportclub.co.uk/.../club-meets/88384-cgr-automotive-revised-date and pop your name down on there. There are plenty of spaces left at the moment.

We'll be around for questions on any of our services (exhausts, mapping, geometry, tuning etc) and hopefully we'll have some bits of display.

Weather permitting we should have some food on a bbq too!

Any questions please ask :smile:

Thanks,
CGR Automotive

PS would @OssPoop be able to change the name of this post from "CAR Automotive" to CGR Automotive if possible please :smile:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Everyone!

We'll be starting things from 10am on the 20th.

This dyno day was originally requested by Renault Sports Club so their members will get priority on the rolling road slots, if you're wanting a go on the dyno could you please head over to https://www.renaultsportclub.co.uk/.../club-meets/88384-cgr-automotive-revised-date and pop your name down on there. There are plenty of spaces left at the moment.

We'll be around for questions on any of our services (exhausts, mapping, geometry, tuning etc) and hopefully we'll have some bits of display.

Weather permitting we should have some food on a bbq too!

Any questions please ask :smile:

Thanks,
CGR Automotive

PS would @OssPoop be able to change the name of this post from "CAR Automotive" to CGR Automotive if possible please :smile:

Admin are on it pal, and welcome to Cliosport:up:

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yep, it was a good day with a good turnout.

Happy with my results.......made it into 3 figures :smile::smile::smile:

Great turn out today. The quality of CGR's exhausts is absolutely top drawer. A few people I spoke to today said they were going to return the work doing on their car. Quality sells they say.
Thanks @CGR Automotive for hosting us today.

Buy my Trophy and you can have their only 182 system made.

Was a decent turn out tbh.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Me and Mark were talking about this earlier, every standard one Charlie has done is between 240 and 250, so in that sense its spot on.

and don't start a roller debate 😂

Maybe the ones I've seen were mapped or something, but 'apparently' they were standard.

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Absolutely standard, except for catback Milltek S/S exhaust & an ITG panel filter.

161.2hp ~ 137ft/lb averaged over 3 runs.

The 1st runs for all cars were peaking 4-5hp more, so I'm guessing mine was about 165hp.

happy with that, seen as its over 12 years old :p

CGR Rolling Road.jpg