ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

litres left accuracy

Hi all

you know that trick you can do holding the button on end of stalk gives you information... the litres left In tank bit does anyone know how accurate that actually is

RB 182
Pretty accurate but I would still take it with a pinch of salt... Also depends on your current mpg iirc as well as some other things...

clio 182 trophy
Do you trust the oil trick too? Seems reliable however I will never trust electronics on Renault's with this kind of thing.lol.

Yea I know what you mean just wondered how far I could push the little bugger. Saying 8l left. No petrol light but gauge at lowest possible point.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I just checked mine after i read your post , it had 8 litres left . I've just put in 32 litres and now it's showing 43 litres . So going by that it's not very accurate at all .