ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Clio Sport

172/v6
Hi all , just looking for some info on the LY Clio Sports ...
How many were made / how many are left ?
Are they much more expensive than standard cars ? / How often do they come for sale ?
Did they do any other rare colours such as acid yellow ?

Also , can someone please explain the "full fat" thingy as it is confusing me ! And which cars got those much nicer alloys ?

Thanks in advance

LY FF182
You'll have to explain which you think are the nice ones. 73 were made in LY, plus Scotland Renault sprayed a silver one liquid. Dunno how many are left. Fullfat means grey wheels, wider track, stiffer springs, cup spoiler and splitter, plus all the standard interior stuff like climate control leather/alcantara seats. There's petrol blue of which are 29 I think made in 182. Inferno orange is about 130 or something. Then the trophy. How much you looking to spend?

172/v6
Thanks for the info guys , I may possibly be referring to the alloys that were fitted to all 182's (sorry , not very well up on these cars) ... are some anthracite and some silver ? I have recently been given a company car that I simply cannot refuse (latest Z4) so I am intending to sell my 172 (owned from new) and replace it with a Liquid Yellow car that I can put in my garage with the V6 ... would love an LY V6 but the current one for sale is advertised for £40,000 so I'll have to write this one off !
I am not interested in the Trophy cars as I feel the standard 172 is nicely balanced ... / more power / better handling on the limit is neither here or there to me ... I'd just like an unusual 182 to compliment my V6 ... money is not a factor for me at these levels (no disrespect) (I've spent my years on a budget for cars so now that I have free reigns , I am going to make hay .. )
Would love to part-ex my awesome 172 with cash for a nice LY ?