ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Bristol

Yaris Hybrid
Rude boy driving a Liquid Yellow 182 with personalised plate "99" driving through the Hambrook lights at about 3:45 today.

Had a Cliosport sticker in the back.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rude boy driving a Liquid Yellow 182 with personalised plate "99" driving through the Hambrook lights at about 3:45 today.

Had a Cliosport sticker in the back.

Have you met Luke?? Thought not. He is the least 'rude boy' going.

You're such a penis sometimes.

LY 182
This is the same chap that told me to get a hair cut and I looked like a women, in the spotted section. PMSL

I think it's just his way of making friends. ;)

Yaris Hybrid
I say Rude Boy due to the rather aggressive driving pulling away from the Hambrook lights. The 3rd outer lane blends into the 2nd lane further down and you accelerated hard to well past the speedlimit to slice in ahead of the cars in the 2nd lane!

Not that haven't done that myself in a past life in a different car!;)

I was in front of you going under the M32 and then as we came towards the Hambrook lights you moved into the outer lane so I waited for you to pass and then popped out behind you.

I have seen you going back and forth a few times along that route, I am either in a Black Aygo or on a Titanium ZX-10R. I don't tend to beep or gesture at members now that I don't drive a 182 as they would probably think I was random geezer trying to start trouble or something!

Mental 172 Cup
I say Rude Boy due to the rather aggressive driving pulling away from the Hambrook lights. The 3rd outer lane blends into the 2nd lane further down and you accelerated hard to well past the speedlimit to slice in ahead of the cars in the 2nd lane!

I was in front of you going under the M32 and then as we came towards the Hambrook lights you moved into the outer lane so I waited for you to pass and then popped out behind you.

I have seen you going back and forth a few times along that route, I am either in a Black Aygo or on a Titanium ZX-10R. I don't tend to beep or gesture at members now that I don't drive a 182 as they would probably think I was random geezer trying to start trouble or something!

haha! my exhaust was blowing but only at high revs eeek! i slotted in in front the van nicely haha i do remember you coming out behind me! dunno if i have ever seen you before but give us a wave next time :)

Porsche Boxster987S

do you always drive like a hero luke??? xx