ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln meet - THIS SUNDAY - 26th may

Right guys/gals

A few of us are having a meet on Sunday
5pm - Pride of Lincoln pub, just off the main bypass

If you're about come and say hi. If you're on your way back from modded nats then pop in for a coke
More the merrier :D

We'll be hanging around for an hour I would have thought, bit of food and some drinks, maybe a drive out.

Post in here or on the facebook group if you're coming along (https://www.facebook.com/Cliosport.Lincolnshire)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This the right address Phil?

Whisby Road
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
LN6 3QZ

I dont know my way around the area at all yet, so will be relying on satnav, lol.

182 Cup
Looks right to me chip. The enterance road is opposite LA Fitness.

Should be there tomorrow providing nothing catastrophic happens.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Saw it yesterday on way to Lincoln b&q as needed to buy some wood and have it cut and the one in Newark doesn't do that.

​Couldnt miss it, just off the a46 :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Nice one phil, good to see someone getting the lincoln stuff together and building some interest :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Anything happening this weekend boys and girls?

Im at the performance vauxhall show at santa pod so not around, I have to go as its run by a mag I write for sometimes, plus TBH its a good laugh.

Free the one after though if thats any good?