ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LIME GREEN CLIO 182

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
so went on holiday to Gran Canaria, didnt realise that it was Clio world over there, every 2 mins you would see a clio, felt like i was being haunted for not taking my clio with me lol, anyway i saw this lovely pearlesent lime green clio 182, it looked completely standard, WOULD YOU HAVE ONE?

100_6180.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

100_6181.jpg

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I like it a lot. I don't know why they weren't available in a few more colours. Of course, Capsicum belongs to the Trophy but flat red is a pretty standard colour, why wasn't it available before the Trophy? Then there's this, white and also dark grey. I've seen a couple painted in grey and I think they look fantastic too!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I love that, looks great, its a cup as well aint it?

edit, in fact its a right hotch potch, looks like cup seats (no rear headrests), cup washer blanks and cup wheels, but no splitter or spoiler?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Needz cup spoiler and Turinis and 2118s and l0wz and carbon and splitter and silvervisions though. That'd really finish it off :boring:

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Does it really matter what kind of 182 it is?

Its about the colour, and imo it looks awesome in that sun!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ive never seen that before, is it a standard colour but just for another country? If so that would have sold well over here, the clio range needed a green