ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Like new!..

RB Clio 182
I have recently fitted my new upper and lower rs grills and rear fog lamp, heres a few pics from today after a clean..

922d5728-75b3-475b-8c42-1badb9440da2_zpsdf6219c8.jpg

e0ffa095-6136-472b-9865-46b11b553942_zps84f786f5.jpg

6557ff5f-f08a-4c83-b3ea-ac2cdd5352c3_zps007b548b.jpg

d21ce157-4901-422f-8b41-5e61843ecc67_zpsa4e3f6c7.jpg

3bc4e315-527c-43cf-860c-e03947fa27b5_zps361335f2.jpg

f2bea803-f304-4d55-ab83-04323d2260d6_zpsf617a2c7.jpg

c5530715-ffae-40ca-a090-383876465580_zpsed4f61c9.jpg

ff9973ac-012e-49a9-8199-78dc0740d8e8_zps2335e419.jpg

0694cc84-0783-4f96-9b39-b0e5ae0cfc87_zpse96912fc.jpg

RB Clio 182
I feel there's some HDR going on here with an SLR? :p

Im crap with camera's mate, its just taken with a point and shoot camera, i lowered the brightness on some of the pics tho as they looked a little bright.

I had to search google to see what HDR meant lol.

That looks factory fresh - I love it!

Thanks Dan :)

Looks spot on, love the exhaust too. Very sexy :eek:

Thanks mate :p the exhaust is a milltek, its sounds quite nice too, its not loud at all until you put your foot down :)

275 Trophy
I feel there's some HDR going on here with an SLR? :p

My thought was exactly along these lines. In some pics it looks like the background has been deliberately blurred in Photoshop or something. The sensor really wasn't up to the range here.

The car looks great though.

RB Clio 182
My thought was exactly along these lines. In some pics it looks like the background has been deliberately blurred in Photoshop or something. The sensor really wasn't up to the range here.

Thanks mate, its only a £40 polaroid digital camera tho, i havnt done anything with the pics apart from the brightness on a couple.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Probably the nicest arctic on here IMO. In fact can't think of any others that come close, good work.

Swift Sport
That's exceptional. Can't remember the last time I posted in this section but that's worth a compliment, and I don't usually like Arctic Blue lol.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member

I'd probably wager thats just the sky thats been over exposed blending into the tree branches. Lovely colour car though, I've never really thought much of it until these pictures.

RB Clio 182
Probably the nicest arctic on here IMO. In fact can't think of any others that come close, good work.

Thanks mate :eek: its coming along now, i have a few more things planned but it will get there slowly.

That's exceptional. Can't remember the last time I posted in this section but that's worth a compliment, and I don't usually like Arctic Blue lol.

Cheers for the comment :) If i could turn back time i would have probably gone for a bg.

I'd probably wager thats just the sky thats been over exposed blending into the tree branches. Lovely colour car though, I've never really thought much of it until these pictures.

Thanks mate, these last pictures are a little bit better than the previous ones as they were taken on my 3.2mpxl smart phone, these are a little bit better taken with a cheap digital point and shoot one.

It does show the car off much better than the camera phone tho.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning. I like how you can see the calipers more with the mutlispoke alloys.

Those pics don't make it look arctic blue though? Kinda looks like it's on its way to being petrol blue if I squint and drink more ale.

RB Clio 182
Stunning. I like how you can see the calipers more with the mutlispoke alloys.

Those pics don't make it look arctic blue though? Kinda looks like it's on its way to being petrol blue if I squint and drink more ale.

A little mate, i only have a s**t camera thats why :(

BG 182
Looks great, in two minds to get new front upper/lower and someone previously sprayed them and they look s**t now.

Clio 182
Looking good MrTom, what sort of bhp are you aiming at getting when you have your turbo conversion?

RB Clio 182
Looking good MrTom, what sort of bhp are you aiming at getting when you have your turbo conversion?

I have gone for his kit two which consists of the following..

Adaptronic standalone
Cast manifold
Stainless steel down pipe
Intercooler kit
Custom intake and filter
Copper nut and stainless fittings
Billet oil return kit
Oil drain in block
Braided oil feed kit
Larger injectors
Fuel pressure and fuel return kit
Sump gasket
T28 hybrid turbo
Megane head gasket
Head bolts
Megane 225 pistons and rods
Helix paddle clutch
Link pipe
Mapping
Big end bearings
Timing belt kit
Aux belt kit
New 7 rated plugs

Iirc it should be in the region of 270-280bhp mate.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks really nice-

Although the wheels don't really work- not really feeling it! & the front grill needs its top stickers in the engine bay to look new :)

Clio 182
I will probably go bigger in the future mate but i am excited for now.

Did realise there was that much :p I bet thats going leave a bit of a whole in your wallet :p

I can see why your excited, I would be even having 250bhp would be more than happy to me :D

RB Clio 182
Looks really nice-

Although the wheels don't really work- not really feeling it! & the front grill needs its top stickers in the engine bay to look new :)

Thanks Steve,

I do love the look of the wheels and you can definitely tell they are lighter than the standard ones, although i know where you are coming from, i do love the oem look tbh.

Its a brand new top grill and it came without the stickers, i am trying to purchase some but im struggling to find anyone that sells them.

Thanks again.

Did realise there was that much :p I bet thats going leave a bit of a whole in your wallet :p

I can see why your excited, I would be even having 250bhp would be more than happy to me :D

I will be happy with anything in that region mate :)