ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights

Not really a fan of Lexus style rear lights.

But at the end of the day, its what you think! :)

Clio 182 Black
:nono: Sorry mate but take them off. This reads chav all over it. Leave the Clio's as they are - modify the engine if need be but the clio as standard is a nice looking car.

Sorry, but you asked.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yeah, most the people on here can be right c***s. If they dont like it, you know about it lol

People on here generally dont like anything except mk2 ph2 rear lights and bascailly anything that affects the appearence of the car that doesnt come out of renault that isnt alloy wheels or white paint they hate!

BMW E92/Audi S3
"Chav this chav that" i remember a lacoste thread that wondered off into the chav lane.. pathetic sometimes. But back to topic, how much did you pay? they are deer LED rear lights

www.renparts.co.uk
to be fare though, surely nobody can think it looks any good... just looks like what your p reg corsas and saxo's have on them... looks like a chav has been let loose on a decent car... if you put it up for sale it would be worth considerably less than in standard form..

J03

MX5 1.8
nah i think it looks cool. looks better than standards IMO anyways. theres more detail in the rear clusters make it look more interesting than the 'normal' ones

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan tbh, but they do go well with your car.
As long as you're happy with them. Would be well boring if everyone only did the same mods (i.e. forum approved ones)

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yeah but why are people rippin the s**t out of it?
Obviously all opinions are welcome, good and bad, but some people are way too harsh. I've noticed that about the site now.

Da

Less
Freedom of speech, people say what they think, even more so on an internet forum.
An 'opinion' on something doesn't mean it's correct :)

J03

MX5 1.8
Yeah but why are people rippin the s**t out of it?
Obviously all opinions are welcome, good and bad, but some people are way too harsh. I've noticed that about the site now.

i know it was my first impression of this site when i first joined... people jus kinda gave bad comments because of the way the car looked... hmm maybe some suggestions on it coulda been better but what the hell.. got use to it now lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
Negative comments are fine like "Not my taste tbh" Fair enough, but when people are slaggin off the cars because its what they think are "Chavvy" its way below the belt.

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i prefer the red versions of these, wasnt to keen on these ones but its your opinion that counts m8.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
lites r quite alot mate...think bout 150 from k-tec!! gd 2 see ppl not puttin up wit othas slaggin off modified cars, nice one lads!!

clio 182 (05)
paid £80 for them, off a bud.

tbh i expected a lot of bitchin, was prepared for it lol.

my car is still in warranty so am not going to start pissing around with the engine, so doing small things to make the car a wee bit differant, not just the norm.

o they aint lexus lights they are led clusters!!

VX220 lightning
Just making a quick analysis of this thread... Everyone who doesnt like them drives 1*2's and everyone who does like them drive 1.2-1.4's! maby there is an age factor in this?

Mondeo ST220
i'm 19 and i don't like them but don't have a 182. just don't feel theres any need to be so harsh to anyone that doesnt put turinis, cup spoiler or silvervisions on their car.

VX220 lightning
i'm 19 and i don't like them but don't have a 182. just don't feel theres any need to be so harsh to anyone that doesnt put turinis, cup spoiler or silvervisions on their car.

lol... i see your point... But there is a general disliking to "chav modifications" I.e. anything such as lights, bodykits etc on here. So when someone makes a post like this there is always a bit of stick thrown about.