ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights Are F*cked?!?!

N Reg modded Clio RT
one of the brake lights stopped working a few weeks back (assumed it was a bulb). didnt change it, then the other day, the other brake light went! took the bulbs out and they are fine!! THEN when the brake pedal was pressed, the indicator light came on in the dashboard!!!

now the indicator problem is sorted, but the brake lights still dont work??

any ideas what it could be? (they are lexus lights, and we have checked connections as much as we can)

pics of clio - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163355

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I have heard that people puting the bulbs in upside down causing problems like this, take them all out and put them carefully back in again, wotrh a try?

^^thats wats i was gonna say or you have put the wrong bulbs in, didnt realise it can fook up the electrics my brother did it in his old xr2!

N Reg modded Clio RT
JJsRT said:
^^thats wats i was gonna say or you have put the wrong bulbs in, didnt realise it can fook up the electrics my brother did it in his old xr2!

they have been working fine for a couple of years though. just suddenly buggered.

does anyone know where the switch is on the brake pedal? i cant find it

unless your a blind man then yes you will, its on the side facing the seat, you will also discover the clips sharper than a samuarai sword, a finger may well fall off on contact with it.