ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lifeproof case iphone 5/5s

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I know people with griffin survivors but they are hella bulky.

An orange one
Has anyone got the genuine apple cases? Just bought the black one as I read online they can discolour quickly.. But I reaaaally wanted to get the tan one :(

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Go for a Skech Hard Rubber case, I had one on my 4S and it protected it very well, going to get one for my 5S as well.

Unless you need it to be waterproof?

6/468 17poo
I have an Incipio Feather but think i might need something more durable, going to the desert then snowboarding at Christmas...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Has anyone got the genuine apple cases? Just bought the black one as I read online they can discolour quickly.. But I reaaaally wanted to get the tan one :(

Yes i have the black, its lovely and impossible to remove.

An orange one
I'm not finding it too hard to remove, 2 fingers at the bottom of the cover, thumb in the mmiddle of the back of the cover, pull with fingers while you push with thumb.

it is a lovely case, I roll'd naked with my 5 but 5S is staying in this 90% of the time, just sometimes think the white face is too harsh against the black case.. But nevermind

An orange one
null_zps9798bb2b.jpg

An orange one
No screen protectors, I don't like them personally.

Inside of the case is microfibre material, and while im sure it's not the most protective case in the world. It manages to remain some of the iPhones great looks

172 Cup
I have a lifeproof case for work brilliant for the keeping dust and grit out of it, also is totally submersible in water so you can take photos underwater! Considering it's sealed tight you can still hear through the speaker and listen to music and it's still decent quality.

Megane 250
I used to use my LifeProof Case everyday when i was working on a building site. It was great, fully protected the phone from dust/dirt/water etc... and is not bulky compared to other protective cases, especially when considering it is IP68 rated. I highly recommend the case.