ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus lights

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

This may be a stupid questions but who makes lexus lights? Im looking for a place that supplies them???? Anyone?!?!?!

Yaris Hybrid

My advice tom-m is that half the rude boys in Britain have lexus lights now, your car would look more individual if you kept the originals!!!!

mine are from k-tec and theyre made by some german company but its top secret to ensure a monopoly on the smoked lexus lights market! Oooooo!

regards

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 05 July 2004

My advice tom-m is that half the rude boys in Britain have lexus lights now, your car would look more individual if you kept the originals!!!!
Originals look the best too, out of any aftermarket lights.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Ultra
ABC Design (same group as MHW aswell)
In Pro
thats the 3 main ones, out of them all, Ultra id say is the best company, the best range, and very very good service, though as far as i know they only deal with businesses not consumers

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

there not for me im lookign into becoming a supplier for them to sell them and wondered who to get in contact with. Thanks for all the responces.