ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexan Polycarbonate Window Fitting

Dave LM

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
I am looking at fitting Polycarbonate windows on my PH1 track car (3 rear windows), can anyone advise if this is a straight forward DIY job, or should I go to a pro window fitter. The windows will be cut to size rather than me cutting down Lexan sheet.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I am looking at fitting Polycarbonate windows on my PH1 track car (3 rear windows), can anyone advise if this is a straight forward DIY job, or should I go to a pro window fitter. The windows will be cut to size rather than me cutting down Lexan sheet.
I paid a pro £50 to remove the old glass and fit the polycarbs. That said if you use the right stuff you could quite easily fit them yourself. I was having a new screen at the time, so it made sense to tap the guy up to do the others whilst he was there!