ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lewy with a phat new exhaust

Iceberg 172

Mr Lewy bombing it down the A5 and getting off at the Stacey Bushes turn off. Sounds sweet man. Is it a full system?

clio 172 MKII

Hello stranger -

Yeah cat back - got it done last week as the other one fell off - still not to sure about it to be honest - Its the magnex twin thats supposed to be quiet but its mailto:f@@kin">f@@kin loud - weird seems to get louder as it warms up - the baffles went in the centre section last year but couldnt be arsed to change it till the back box fell off which happend last tuesday!

look ok though doesnt it - had it in twice, got them to cut off 2 inches from the centre join so it sits flush with the rear bumper

Where were you then? didnt c u

Iceberg 172

Hey Man

i was on the slip road coming onto the A5 southbound. I got a full system fitted last week too, Magnex Oval. It will continue to get louder you know, the more carbon that fills the exhaust as it wears in. I have the same problem, i start the motor to go to work and i wake the whole street....at least it attracts attention.....hey we should roll up to the cruise one sunday!!

clio 172 MKII

day - few noises from the heat shield - nothing to serious

lee - you know where I live - next time youre going past give us a knock - number 5 blue door opposite the belles - who fitted yours then?

Iceberg 172

day - dont get any noises from my heat shield........yet!!!

Lewy - I have to go passed yours tonight after basketball. Listen out for my car at about 10:30 - 10:45.......ill slip the clutch a little ;)

I got mine fitted at Fast Fit, next to the Renault Servicing Garage in Wolverton. You done anymore to your motor yet?? My warranty ran out in Jan and i have gone a bit mad on bashing the credit card :oops:

clio 172 MKII

ill be in mate

no nothing else was gunna get an induction kit - me mates had a viper for sale dunno if he still has it though - same as warranty ran in last sept -

you informed your ins co of the pipe?

Iceberg 172

Do it!! Get the induction kit, i fitted my K&N a couple of months back and it sound the nuts (it looks good in the engine bay too!) With the exhaust itll be L O U D!!!

No i aint told them yet but will have to in a few months, alot of stuff being fitted. Til then im not gonna bother. Plus, cant really afford it now!!! ;)You??

Iceberg 172

It will go up cos its increasing the performance, but for us old boys it shouldnt go up by much. haha

Iceberg 172

Age aside.....i tell you what, were both going to extreme measures to get spotted on this bl**dy site! LOL

clio 172 MKII

sure are mate

I went down to Carnoseur in Dunstable on saturday - to see what I could do about my back box (too loud) he said he new you. If you get a chance pop over at some point I want to hear how load yours is mate (the oval might be a little quieter.

He said youd been spending a few quid in there!!

Iceberg 172

I have been spending far too much!! I like your 350Z idea though matey, i am now your new best friend LMFAO!!! ;) Ill probably pop over on the weekend maybe, go for a pint then go to the cruise?

clio 172 MKII

ok mate

by the way its not a twin oval - (a twin 3.5inch rolled) - can youadd on there that its for a MKII 172 too mate

cheers bruv