ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your monaco

172monaco*&*passat
Hi as ive a monaco clio sport ph2 i was wondering how many there is on the forum ect, so please post your car mod,s ect up..

mine just having had new springs and brakes done..

clio 172 ph2

image_zps20f70af4.jpg

image_zps0b2fcc95.jpg

image_zpsd4995b4d.jpg

image_zps2d631a86.jpg

image_zps6f1af24f.jpg

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Hi mate, ill post a few pics of mine later today , treated myself to something new so I'll fit that and then fire up some pics ;)

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Not mine, but the best Monaco I have ever seen.

8783569241_5391aaefe1_c.jpg

Untitled by fletcher10, on Flickr

Hi mate, I'm now the lucky owner of this one, it's an amazing colour once clean , only thing I've changed is to take off the renault sport and clio ones and replace with the new RS one " that was my job today :) " man removing the sticky stuff takes ages, lol

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
looks super clean

Thanks mate, Im no professional detailer but I don't mind giving it a go !! I'd mentioned I changed the badges today below is the Before then After - be good to hear if you think i've made the right decison.
I think it finishes the back off well but as always open to other opinions ;)

Before
IMG_0502_zpsbcb9a2b9.jpg

After
IMG_0553_zpsc6245d66.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I think I prefer that tbh. Jon.G had that on his Trophy and it looked brilliant. I think the 197 style ones and the standard Clio ones look a bit busy as they don't match eachother.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I think I prefer that tbh. @Jon.G had that on his Trophy and it looked brilliant. I think the 197 style ones and the standard Clio ones look a bit busy as they don't match eachother.

Thanks mate, I'm with you, I'm not saying I didn't like what I had but going to the single new style one just suits it better , it was a bit of a pain getting the sticky backing from the old badges off the paintwork but hey working on clios is never simple ;)

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I prefer the previous badges but always have liked that style.

As for the other Monaco, those Williams stickers need to go... If someone asked you "Is that a Williams" what would you say?!
Chris , yeh I did used to like the old badge set up and considered just going with the clio badge like ur self, but me being me I felt it necessary to go the extra and source something different ;)
Ps read ur project thread - that is one epic clio u have there ! White and the willy wheels looks awesome

Chris , yeh I did used to like the old badge set up and considered just going with the clio badge like ur self, but me being me I felt it necessary to go the extra and source something different ;)
Ps read ur project thread - that is one epic clio u have there ! White and the willy wheels looks awesome

Thanks lad

Your Monaco.. back in 2009 I wanted one and I saved some photos of yours you have now! Looks the same but still awesome. Don't paint those Turini's! What did you do with the old badge?

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Thanks lad

Your Monaco.. back in 2009 I wanted one and I saved some photos of yours you have now! Looks the same but still awesome. Don't paint those Turini's! What did you do with the old badge?

Thanks Chris, it was a good friend of mine that owned it the last few years and once it was up for sale I thought, I'll have that ! Lol no need to worry about the turinis they have just been refurbed " hi power silver " and for my car they best suit the other mods , I like the dark finish 2118's like Andy93 but I'll be staying with the silver, with the badges they were both looking a bit tired and beyond selling on so there in the bin buddy

172, Focus
cheers mate, really pleased with it.

It's a really great color, suits the understated looks of the 172.

I love these Monaco threads, some really great examples on here.

Monaco
Photo taken in low-light so does not show the colour fantastically but mods are lowered and spaced the standard wheels.

edit4_zps659bad67.png

edit6_zpsc94eddbd.png

Monaco - 172
Nowhere near the standard of the others on here (but gives me a goal to work towards). Sorry for picture quality - Samsung S3 camera.

EDIT: No idea how to get bigger pictures on here :(