ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lets see your exhausts

lol what i meant was. . .who cut the zorst hole?? i like the way the pipe sits flushed:) nice and clear no ambiguity lol my bad

172 Race Car
Fubar, any coments on yours? My mate Anim@l is thinking of getting one for his, it looks awsome.

BTW Foxy's looks good if u want a cut out or go stealth

000_0416.jpg

Fubars zorst is a thing of beauty.

It really is a finely crafted piece of metal! :approve:

Fubar, any coments on yours? My mate Anim@l is thinking of getting one for his, it looks awsome.

sorry for late reply, just seen this thread again. Yes, the exhaust is awsome... i was cautious at first and it took a long time to develop but was worth the wait.

Basically, the exhaust on my car was the prototype one used for testing and developing the exhaust. Ive got the "quiet" system, which is plenty loud enough for me. The quality is spot on and the fit is perfect, 2.5" bore throughout.

K-Tec are having a rethink on the tailpipe design after my feedback... this should be complete within the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for the update thread! :)

more info here:
CLICK
CLICK

172 Race Car
looks like a limp d**k, i`m guess the rubber hanger has stretched or something

lol it's not mine (yet) but with a little luck.....
I'm going to see it today :) just wondered what it should be like, what should I expect it to sound like at idle etc..?

Sould be fairly quiet on idle but sound sporty as the revs rise. Definatley too low tho. Cant see mine unless u get on ur knees

Astra van,Mk1 nova
not a fan of the powerflow exhaust systems, i had one on my gsi corsa and it was rusting (was suppost to be s/s) it had blows in it also :(

did you get yours done by turiff tyres mate?

172Petey

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

My K-Tec Stealth, sounds spot on to me really raspy an has nicely free'd up my power from previous wit the Angle works remap an inlet match.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
DSCF1285.jpg

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1283.jpg

DSCF1282-1.jpg

Have raised it up slightly, wondering if i should get it cut into the bumper.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

My K-Tec Stealth, sounds spot on to me really raspy an has nicely free'd up my power from previous wit the Angle works remap an inlet match.

Its certaily marmite. I found it sounded like a wet fart, really w**k :dead: Lasted 6 days, i could take no more!!!!!!

You got the anthracite ends on yet dan?

they're not happening any more... Alloy tailpipes are being replaced for Stainless ones soon. Alloy ones were a nice idea, but needed more development to pull them off.

My alloy ones are currently a mixture of black/brown with a white crusty layer on them. not a good look! lol

pug 106 rallye S2
gdi system on mine cut into bumper as pics above.... fitted easily, sounds great very sporty as high revs subtle at lol... bit noisy at 3k revs but most i have been in do that dont notice it when the musics on... seems to rev easier and pulls harder with that and breathing mods...
very happy also polishes up shiney as very easily!