ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See How Dirty Your Motors Are

Golf R
DSCF0463.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

shamefully dirty :dapprove:

182 has now gone!
Mine is rank, after beng stuck behind a lorry most of the way from Brighton to Guildford on saturday.. Will get some pics up soon.... See how long I can leave it without washing it!!!

You won't last till the end of tomorrow without cleaning it! Mines dirtier than yours....i may park it in the workshop tomo and let it dry out. It'll go white i'd imagine.

Nope I am gonna leave it for you to do for me instead!!!! lol :rasp:

Golf TDI
P241207_1451.jpg
this is her today getting very dirty now but tbh cant be arsed to wash it !! too cold lol new exaust going on in the next few weeks too.

FOCUS ST 275
I've been working on mine since this thread started.

Yesterday dad thought my car looked a bit dirty and did the unforgivable........

Needless to say im gutted, had a good crust coming along!

only thing is the calipers, not keen, think either darker blue or just white would have done it for me, but tbf its a bloody tiny detail on an other wise stunning car dan

jamie

R26
only thing is the calipers, not keen, think either darker blue or just white would have done it for me, but tbf its a bloody tiny detail on an other wise stunning car dan

jamie

i know paint was a perfect match when wet
not sure what to do with them at the mo

Iceberg 172
There are some poor attempts at filthy cars here! And silver's not meant to look dirty.....

Attachments

• DSC01756.JPG
    DSC01756.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01755.JPG
    DSC01755.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC01759.JPG
    DSC01759.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01757.JPG
    DSC01757.JPG