ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See How Dirty Your Motors Are

VRS
Tis the season for dirty roads so lets see who's been out driving their clios and not just polishing them :approve:

mines a work in progress, the wheels were actually taken off and waxed and sealed last week but im back to square one with that one lol :D

oh and no old photos ;) lets see how mucky the motors are getting this winter

IMG_1363.gif

IMG_1364.gif

IMG_1360.gif

IMG_1371.gif

IMG_1361.gif

IMG_1370.gif

im sure a few of you can upstage me with your efforts lol

PMSL, christopher, that looks clean!! You can't even read my number plate. I would take a photo, but it's dark when I leave work. Maybe in the morning if it's not cold.

VRS
lets keep it in 2007's winter :D i remember a dirty thread from last year so no cheating with the same pics lol

white wheels must be a mare this time of year lol

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
MISC084.jpg

NewImage4.jpg

MISC083.jpg

Hardy ever sees muck - but is my daily car! 100 miles per week ;)

Cleaned every week top and bottom :approve:

Inspection welcome! :approve:

VRS
PMSL, christopher, that looks clean!! You can't even read my number plate. I would take a photo, but it's dark when I leave work. Maybe in the morning if it's not cold.

'christopher' thats slander ;) his is the slow shiney one ;) :rasp:

'christopher' thats slander ;) his is the slow shiney one ;) :rasp:

Oh god, I'm sorry lol :eek: Just saw a RB clio and thought CarbonCopy. Should really read.

I get confused between you two, lol. Ok, sorry, not christopher. His has the white wheels right? lol :D

Maz

LY 200
God, I feel so much better about my car after looking in here as it aint been washed for months and it isn't as dirty as Andy and Lee's lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Too many lucozade coloured pictures :rasp:

Mines not particularly dirty but i did spot a VERY dirty Mondial 172 cup today. Looked like they'd been rallying!

Clio MK 4
mines filthy and still have a 160 mile trip tomorow and wont be able to clean car till next weekend as not here this weekend. ill get pics up after

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Rich's nightmare...................

i'll get some better ones this weekend ;)

btb1.jpg

btb2.jpg

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
My phone camera doesnt show up the dirt :dapprove: will have another go tomorrow or summat.

Anyways, pics of dirty cars for december avatars... ;)

Last edited:
mine hasnt been cleaned for 5 weeks, which those who know me will be astounded by;

this was 3 weeks ago before snow and sleet, its too cold outside to get more pics;

DSC00167.gif

DSC00169.gif

DSC00172.gif

DSC00174.gif

jamie

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Jamie what did you go to it!! Your bumper has an 'ole in it.

Anyways, heres a pic of mine from the other day.

05122007018.jpg