ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 E34 Daily

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Such a lovely car jim but i do think its either the master cylinder or slave cylinder that isnt letting the fluid return and holding the clutch slightly. Dont forget to tell him to check.

Didnt the guy say it had had a slave on it recently for some reason? Could be the same problem. Master cylinder or the pipe breaking down inside

I shall pass that on.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Boothy to do the black faded trim parts?
No interior pics :(

Wots yer best price m8.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It always amazes me that folk are able to sell cars in that state ie obviously abused. When I’m looking for a car and see something like this I run a mile lol.

Love an e34 touring though, great looking cars in the flesh and rare too

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It always amazes me that folk are able to sell cars in that state ie obviously abused. When I’m looking for a car and see something like this I run a mile lol.

Because it has banded steels on? I had bandeds on my 340 and 940 and they were never ‘drifted’ in my ownership!

Other than it needing a clutch it appears to be a good car! I’m guessing if it was on standard Bmw wheels it would never have been drifted?

Sorry for the defensive reply but I find your comment slightly ridiculous.

106 rallye

Go on, how is it obviously abused?

Have you seen the car in the flesh? Have you seen how straight the bodywork is? Hove you seen how many cobwebs and leaves there are around the car due to not being used?

No, so how can you make comments like that. I bet its cleaner than most modern cars

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Go on, how is it obviously abused?

Have you seen the car in the flesh? Have you seen how straight the bodywork is? Hove you seen how many cobwebs and leaves there are around the car due to not being used?

No, so how can you make comments like that. I bet its cleaner than most modern cars

Brother from another mother.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Because it has banded steels on? I had bandeds on my 340 and 940 and they were never ‘drifted’ in my ownership!

Other than it needing a clutch it appears to be a good car! I’m guessing if it was on standard Bmw wheels it would never have been drifted?

Sorry for the defensive reply but I find your comment slightly ridiculous.
Always remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one, and I’m an arsehole.

I just think it looks to have been abused, sorry if that’s upset you lol.

Banded steels, budget tyres. Just my thoughts. I like it otherwise.

106 rallye
Always remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one, and I’m an arsehole.

I just think it looks to have been abused, sorry if that’s upset you lol.

Banded steels, budget tyres. Just my thoughts. I like it otherwise.

I dont understand how it can look abused? Every single one of my cars gets death everytime i get in them but i wash n polish them. Would you say mine look abused? No.

So why does it look abused?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cracking purchase. That red one above is epic.

Are you doing the clutch yourself? If so, be sure to grease the release bearing where you should, I didn’t when I did the clutch on my z4, and whilst it worked perfectly, it squeaked as you let off the clutch in slow traffic for 50k miles. Drove me nuts!

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been for a look round Jim’s bmw and say 100% it not been drifted, the previous owner was very safety conscious about the car rolling away when parked up going by the added handbrake :smile:

C64E6DB1-E960-42B8-BA12-9A5ECDA5B45D.jpeg

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seriously though I need to see this car, get a Saturday meet organised at Sherburn Jim
I'll pop down too, so I can pretend to know what you're all talking about on the topic of mechanics, all whilst I'm just waiting for you to rev it and do a skid.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
What is the longest you've kept a car out of curiosity? only because I'm jealous, you manage to change cars more than I 'THINK' about changing cars! :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What is the longest you've kept a car out of curiosity? only because I'm jealous, you manage to change cars more than I 'THINK' about changing cars! :smile:

I’ve had my Audi nearly 8 years now. I just change the ‘fun’ car every now and again.

Leather will look better in there, I'd have thought that grey interior you showed should clean up quite well. Bought it yet ?