ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking Sunroof ????

1.2 16v Dynamique
I'm after some advice. Got in the car this morning after leaving it in the rain overnight and found I had a leak onto the drivers seat. Thing is the leak isn't coming through the sunroof it's soaking through the headlining on the ridge just behind the sun visor in line with the corner of the sunroof.

Could this be down to a leaky sunroof rubber or something else, has anyone else come across this problem before.

Cheers in advance

:)

it is coming from the sunroof,it drains towards the visor though depending on what angle youre car sits on the road at,clean the rubber and the glass and search

mk1 clio ph3
before i started driving a mate had a clio with a leaking sunroof, after he got soaked he fixed it by using a clear sealent but i wouldn't advise it.

after writing my first car off i bought my clio and one day i could smell a burning, found out someone had put a cloth behind the interior light and it cought fire, so after removing that i have a leaking sunroof and would also like ant idea's of how to sort it out.

d7f

clio 1.2
5835carter my clio was leaking from the areial and doing the same try sealing the areal

had the same problem, il get pics and show u what might help,(heres a quick talk thru) mine was to do with a blockage, open the sunroof and ul see a small hole for water to drain down, pour water down it and see if it fills up, if so ther probly is a blockage,so. . .push a long pipe (long and flexible)(i used a washing line) which is roughly the same length (sunroof to wheel) u should eventually feel the blockage, push thru, pour water again and should drain down much quicker once block is cleared.

Last edited: