ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking again....

Renault Clio 182
Hi, after owning a Clio for about a month now, I now have another leak, sorted the first one but now I have another and it is from the door sill, the water is building up and then coming into my car.

I don't think the sill needs replacing as it was fine over the very wet weather we have had.
I have looked up about this alot as it has been covered, but I can't seem to find the 3 sill drainage holes what could be block.

Are these drainage holes in on the rubber sill or under the car? Inside the door or outside, please help?

Thanks

Cup In bits
They are pressed into the sill, where the sill meets the floor pan. Where you would jack the car up from.

I would take off the front and rear door card to clean as it could be the door drain holes aswell.

421 Cammed 172
If you remove the wheel arches and look behind the will there may be a build up of silt etc there, clean that out with a screwdriver/wire coathanger and then rinse. While you're there you can clear the side scuttle drain holes from up behind the arch liner :)

If you remove the wheel arches and look behind the will there may be a build up of silt etc there, clean that out with a screwdriver/wire coathanger and then rinse. While you're there you can clear the side scuttle drain holes from up behind the arch liner :)

This. I cleared at least a kilo of s**t out of each side over the weekend.