ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans here I come!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
For those of you that didn't like the stickers on the sills, you probably won't like this, but I'll tell you...I flipping love it!

I think it looks ace, can't wait to go now.

Whats everyone think?

IMG_0354Medium.jpg

IMG_0355Medium.jpg

IMG_0356Medium.jpg

IMG_0357Medium.jpg

IMG_0358Medium.jpg

IMG_0359Medium.jpg

IMG_0360Medium.jpg

IMG_0361Medium.jpg

IMG_0363Medium.jpg

IMG_0362Medium.jpg

IMG_0364Medium.jpg

IMG_0365Medium.jpg

clio 182 black /gold
I will look out for you. What day are you going? Im getting the ferry from dover friday 16th at 02.10. I was going to put this sticker im my window.
100_0223.jpg

I got the elf stickers from rsgraphics.co.uk along with the renault sport and the renault f1 team ones. big renault diamond was from ebay.

Leeshez, I'm going down on Thursday 10am ferry to Dunkirk. Staying in the houx annexe

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Is it your first time going? If it is i'am sure you will love it... I have been there for 4 years in a row.. But this year i have a goddam exam the fríday before... I was supposed to go down there in my Valver along with a mate in his Willy, would had been so nice, but no...
Anyways i guarantee you that you are going to see some extraordinary cars... Enjoy..
BTW, graphics looks nice...

I love the whole race car look. stops the neds in mummy's punto having a go at the lights (as if the 2.0 16v on the side wasnt enough)

Pistonheads member I see.

You realise by sticking stuff all over the car in hope of being different won't work at Le Mans?

lol

^^^ Yep I just wanted to make it stand out a bit. Alan, OTT is what I was going for!

Dalla, not my first time, but its my first time driving so should be good fun

Iain, they will come off fine, I took one off the boot the other day that had been on for 4 months and it was fine.