ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Managed to get tickets for tetra rouge this year... Anyone stayed on that site before?

Swift Sport
I drive to the 'Ring end of May, then back over to Le Mans a couple of weeks later... Should make up for a boring-ass winter! :)

Rolls

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/ EscCos
If it's your first time, you'll love it - I've been 7 or 8 times!
Be carefull not to leave anything you're not willing to lose in your tent if you're on one of the public sites. Get to arnarge and the Porsche curves at night. Defo go on the big wheel at night. Get up before sunset, and watch the sun come up.
Oh and stickers.. You'll definately be wanting some stickers!

Swift Sport
We're officially coming to this... 7 of us in two cars (boring ones!) but I've no idea where we're staying yet lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted the luggage tethers to my bike for a dummy run, everything seems to fit which is a relief.

Been doing a fair bit of weekend mileage on it to get my arse cheeks broken in for the miles.

I'm counting down the days now!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I'm hoping that one of these years we will manage to arrive in something that isn't tornado red, German, and the north side of £400 to fuel lol