ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2015

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Right... So where is the best place to stay and best place to buy tickets for everything? Just want 2 tickets for entry/accomodation etc.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Rough breakdown
Camping and entry: £250
Ferry: £70
Tolls: £60

All that can be split in two between you then spends each £300/350 should cover you for food, beer and fuel

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah 1st Tickets, fill in one of those enquiry forms and you'll either get an email or a phone call from Brian. They don't get their allocation until the end of this month though. General sale is early December.

Put Epinettes down as a secondary campsite, it's only over the road.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
You want me to pay for it and then you will pay me? f**k do you think I am? Pay me £400 now and I'll book it.
I thought everybody shared tents? Lol
Is there a hotel next to it?

320d
Few Failsport people bailed as well. Just me/Tom/Dom/Ollie/Ross/Ben/Saner going i think.

Im going back as im still p1ssed off that i didnt watch much racing this year, no Arnage, etc.

2016 it'll either be the Classic or Spa 24hrs i think. Maybe the 'Ring 24hrs. But that'll be myself as no one else will go lol.
No @couzens ? Not happy about that lad.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Few Failsport people bailed as well. Just me/Tom/Dom/Ollie/Ross/Ben/Saner going i think.

Im going back as im still p1ssed off that i didnt watch much racing this year, no Arnage, etc.

2016 it'll either be the Classic or Spa 24hrs i think. Maybe the 'Ring 24hrs. But that'll be myself as no one else will go lol.

Ah! so a few of you are going? I though you'd all bailed next year. I'll join you for one of those in 2016, quite fancy the N24 myself.