ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Me driving iirc, I certainly was not sober. Drove into someone's garden with "j'aime le dubstep" gimp and gang on the roof, they were not amused.

Will be doing it in the Monaco or 5 this year I assume.

The 5 will be good as the boot can be opened with people in it.. and the passenger windows actually go all the way down.. rather than half way down. It also cost peanuts...

Last edited:
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
The 5 will be good as the boot can be opened with people in it.. and the passenger windows actually go all the way down.. rather than half way down. It also cost peanuts...

My ghetto blaster is way louder than any car stereo too...we'll have a ruddy riot of a time!

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol! I'll send out a PM to everyone a couple of days before with phone numbers of everyone at Failsport. Might be worth doing the same from the other lots?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Just follow the plume of black smoke and the sound of Ryans tears, then look out for the panda and a ginger pirate hanging out of a monaco 172 with c0cks drawn on the back windows and that'lll be us..

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Just to try & be vaguely useful to the newcomers to Le Mans (& because Atouba pm'd me, sorry Oli i forgot :eek:), FailSport usually take the following stuff as a minimum:

4 Cars
12 drunk people
12 Passports
12 man tent
3 man tent
Gazebo
2 fridges
50m extension lead
French/camping adapter

12 camping chairs
12 sleeping bags & airbeds

2 Wooden hammers
1 angle grinder
1 toolkit (& as we are taking a 172, various clio spares no doubt)
100-150 Euros each (you'll struggle to spend it)

FailSport BBQ & cooking utensils
200 burgers & sausages
150 bread rolls
Various steaks, ribs, lamb and 3 chickens
Big thing of tomato ketchup
3 chilli/jalapeno relishs
2 reggae reggae sauce
75 cheese slices
48 packs of variety breakfast cereals (you just poor the milk straight in & eat out of them)
6 x UHT milks

12 bog rolls
2 boxes of paracetamol
1 box of Alka Seltzer Extra
1 box of immodium (in case of floor chicken)
First aid kit inc. plasters
AA batteries
6 x 1.5l bottles of water
25 knives/25/forks/25 spoons
50 plastic pint glasses/100 paper plates
Face wipes to clean things (like Mike)

At least 24 crates of beer
Lots of Lucozade

Then the more civilised amongst us take:

2 bottles of whisky (for the hip flasks)
1 bottle of ginger wine (i dont like whisky straight)
1 bottle of red wine
Various cheeses, cream crackers & chutneys
1 bottle of white wine
2 bags of salad

Hope that helps :clown:

330i. E30 Touring.
I was battered. Standing on one of those squat toilets. Was so concerned I might s**t all over my ankles that I ended up unloading a full bladder into the seat of my jeans.

A word of warning, remove all clothes to use.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Absolute tears. You buffoon.x

Imagine seeing him come back to the tent.. waddling, to then confess he's pissed his pants. With a can of larger in his hand. We take a lot of stuff...!!

Dave are we taking two tents this year? was thinking it'd be a bit cosy actually having 12 people in a 12 people tent..!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Where abouts is the PH meet? never been to Le Mans before, going down early friday staying on Blue Nord, will be in a new Civic Diesel!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Turn right out of your campsite, walk down the road (D139) and its in the last field on the right by the roundabout..

330i. E30 Touring.
Imagine seeing him come back to the tent.. waddling, to then confess he's pissed his pants. With a can of larger in his hand. We take a lot of stuff...!!

Dave are we taking two tents this year? was thinking it'd be a bit cosy actually having 12 people in a 12 people tent..!

Pissing into jeans is better than s**t on ankles.

Yep, second tent coming this year...

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
200 burgers & sausages
150 bread rolls
Various steaks, ribs, lamb and 3 chickens
75 cheese slices
48 packs of variety breakfast cereals (you just poor the milk straight in & eat out of them)
6 x UHT milks
6 x 1.5l bottles of water
25 knives/25/forks/25 spoons
50 plastic pint glasses/100 paper plates

Where do you source all this from, I assume you don't go to Tesco but head for CostCo or some kind of BBQ wholesaler?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Pissing into jeans is better than s**t on ankles.

Yep, second tent coming this year...

I think there was only one sh1tty ankles culprit....

Is that tent specially for you and me? so we don't wake anyone up/throw beer over Nick?