ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Must refrain from making an inappropriate joke about an AMV8 driver enjoying spit roasts.

I'll keep it in my head this time, that way I'll get away with it.

Edit: D'oh!!

Trophy #441, E46 M3
40 Days and counting according to beermountain.com..

Who will be staying in Damascus (Bleu Nord)? There will be six of us on there this year if anyone is around for a beer or two?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Are Norfbest on the same ferry back as us as well as going out? Trying to plan a way to get back to Loughborough on Monday night as I've gorra be at work on the Tuesday for a public consultation :dead: not that i'll be sober/clean by then....

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Next year you'll be bloody failnorf at this rate ;) Has anyone got a space coming back up this way on the Monday? Otherwise i'll have to go with the scrubbers on the train....

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
that'd be mezen... even if its somewhere a little further north than Bracknell... I might still be able to get out of the consultation on Tuesday (heres hoping) so i can thoroughly clean and have a proper sleep otherwise the guy that complains about the 500+ homes being built on his beautiful countryside will have the display boards wrapped round his face.