ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Launch control

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Thats got anti lag too the turbo wouldnt spool with just launch control as theres no load

Evo 8 Jap Crap
turbo wont spool with launch control you could take a turbo car stick it in neutral and rev it to 6k you wont see the boost gauge make anything but vacuum

that skyline will have mild ignition r****d, if it was agressive anti lag it would bang like f**k

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Surely if the throttle is wide open but the revs are being held back by ignition cuts (like a launch control system can) it would start to produce boost?? I maybe wrong as Ive never owned a car with either.

BMW M135i
Surely if the throttle is wide open but the revs are being held back by ignition cuts (like a launch control system can) it would start to produce boost?? I maybe wrong as Ive never owned a car with either.
No because you won't be getting the quantity of hot exhaust gasses needed to spool the snail up, hence the r****d and burning it in the manifold instead to produce the desired effect.

God designed boost for winners. Therefore if you don't have boost then you're a massive f**king loser FYI.

Launch control is optional for bi-winning. Anti-lag for tri-winning.

An orange one
<iframe width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qGSj7ZLzZn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Both boost and N/A are awsome.

Those skylines are great,but so is the new 6 litre V12 lambo aventador...