ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest RS conquest...

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
No gay, we're all friends round my way ken?

And you live in Erskine? Ever hear fighter jets taking the turn aff from the bridge at 400mph?

I've grown used to the noise of planes so I've blocked them out :p

Got the fighters and Glasgow Airport 5 mins away.

Civic Vtec y0
As you didnt buy the car from me I think you should give me a blast for a while tbh

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
when you picking this up danny??

Phoned them yesterday, they told me that the baffle has failed in one of the back boxes so they have to replace the exhaust system @ a cost of £575 lol

Rather them than me!

They have spent a fortune on this lol :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( I want to see his face.

Colour looks good Danny, couple of tweeks and yer laughing.

120d M Sport
Nice one Danny boy, I'll be interested to hear what you make of it in comparison to the PH1

Any plans for this one or just keeping it tidy? Name change even? haha

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ill be doing a comparisson shortly to give my thoughts on the 182 compared to the Phase 1...!

Keeping it standard for now, a wheel re-furb in the next 2 months for all 4 just to keep them fresh and a full paint correction to keep it sweet and exhaust alignment and ill be happy :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Keeping it standard for now

haha i said that with my first 172, spent about 5k on it, said of course my first diesel was staying standard as it was a s**t runabout, springs and intercooler and upgraded brakes, said my 100 was DEFFO staying standard as didnt want to end up killing the box or wasting mpg, brakes, suspension, intercooler and remap later... lol