ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Pics of D61 (now for sale) :-(

Clio V6
Regrettably, she's now up for sale as Mrs E and I are expecting a baby (that bit's very good).

Anyway, here's some recent photos which I took for the ad :)

SideProfile_zps1236bf50.jpg

FrontProfile_zps46f93baf.jpg

Back_zps94d8bd6c.jpg

Backprofile_zps932c3a1a.jpg

Spoiler_zps46e040f8.jpg

SidePod_zps1b8f60bf.jpg

Frontend_zps5c0cefc7.jpg

EngineBay_zps9c7b0257.jpg

SteeringWheel-1_zps01010c85.jpg

I'll miss her when she's gone :(

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Probably my favourite V6, shame its got to go but for a very good reason.

Congratulations on future fatherhood!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Man! If I hadn't owned four silver cars I would of been after this! I need a different colour car silver is killing me lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I keep looking at your for sale add, I even re-signed up to v6clio.net :eek: I need to shift my Exige and fast!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yep, its off to the detailers on Sunday for the front end to be de-stone chipped and a polish then its going on Pistonheads. I can't seem to bond with the car I've never really gone out for a drive just for the sakes of it like I always have done in others. Plus my V is the only car I've ever regretted selling so I'm on the hunt for another :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yep, its off to the detailers on Sunday for the front end to be de-stone chipped and a polish then its going on Pistonheads. I can't seem to bond with the car I've never really gone out for a drive just for the sakes of it like I always have done in others. Plus my V is the only car I've ever regretted selling so I'm on the hunt for another :)

My two main choices is a V6 or Exige if my car sells, but I'm swaying more towards the V6 something about them. The exige looks lovely though!

An orange one
Gutted to see you selling ed! But inevitably life gets in the way sometimes and I'm sure the new arrival will soon make you forget the Vee (for a while) best of luck with the sale mate, it's a beauty that one!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Stunner Ed, congrats on the great news! You can always get another :) .... baby or vee!