ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

latest cup pics,cleaned and new mods

03 172 cup
only posted pics here when first got the cup but thought id put some more on now iv done a few things to it.
had it lowered 2 weeks ago,40mm apex springs,viper induction kit and a k-tec carbon front splitter.also got apline components and also got an engine cover which i plan to have sprayed the same blue as the car.
next on my list is an exhaust,want to get the single 3" slash cut inward rolled one like what some people have had from pro-speed coz think they look propoer smart and as if renualt did it themselves.

Attachments

• CNV00007.JPG
    CNV00007.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 122
  • CNV00005.JPG
    CNV00005.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 96
  • CNV00006.JPG
    CNV00006.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 103
  • CNV00001.JPG
    CNV00001.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 100
  • CNV00002.JPG
    CNV00002.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 104
  Leon Cupra 300
that looks lovely mate, im in 2 minds do i keep mine lookin std or do i just mod it... id only do the same as youve done

03 172 cup
id say mod it but only very subtle mods else you ruin the whole look of the cup,ie lowe,splitter exhaust,induction kit and maybe some engine detailing but if you start changing the wheels and seats and mirrors and that then they become abit tacky as they look nice as they are.
cheers for ya comments guys.

A4 Avant & A3
very nice mate...
How do you keep those wheels soooo clean. I thought mine looked 'ok' until i saw yours :-(
black tar dots in all knooks & crannys on mine & nothing seems to shift it.

172 Cup
That's no Cup! Engine cover? Pfft!

Just kiddin, looking shiny as fook mate. Mines looking like that at the moment.

172 Cup
Btw, what paint did you use to paint your brake calipers? I want to do mine in silver shortly.

03 172 cup
norris if there is some black tar stuff on em i use a little bit of the brake calliper spray i got with my calliper paint.or any sort of degreaser.
pecan i used e-tech kit.comes with everything you need.
cheers guys