ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

latest additions to the trophy

340i
Its all down to personnel choice really...
we went for a good 30min drive down various types of road and the ride really isnt that bad, car also pulls very well! :D

VX220 Turbo
forgot to check some of the replies in here, and also to thank gray for the help fitting the strut tops I owe you some tickets to alton towers when they come through!

yes it's on apex springs ( i know they are not the best in the world but no difference in ride quality or handling over the standards as the dampers are stiff anyway)

i'll do some pics of the red cage this weekend looks quite nice I've also done the dash inserts red too as I had some left over paint.

i did contemplate removing the sub and amp but after driving for a week without the sub turned on I hated it so it's staying, when I do track days later on in the year the sub and amp can come out just leaving a few kilos of wood left over which isn't going to ruin my track fun. lets be honest who can actually see a really noticable difference in speed / handling when their car is full or empty on fuel and that weight difference is 50 kilos!

i noticed a big difference when i used to have a system in my 1.4, car feels so much better with an empty boot,

Also notice a difference when the interior is out of my 182, imo weight saving does make a difference.

Anyway ... your car looks great, im looking forward to seeing the red cage.