ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest addition ITB'd Trophy

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Has this for a while, traded it and its now come back again after having over a good few £££s thrown at her..
8bf8d232d314a8463299aebec7a56e33.jpg
525c788b91cafb7d296b8187296e59b6.jpg
7f058e16ad3bd758901db2a2b400a28e.jpg

Belts pulleys dephaser done, milltek exhaust, omp wheel and boss, alloys refurbed, full paint correction, 2 new Goodyear eagles to match set..

Sounds a lot better than it did and I absolutely love it.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Plan is it take it to efi for a dyno run and I'll stick the graph up.
It's the noise I love, for speed I have just bought a "350bhp" cup

Transit & Death trap
Very nice, bet it sounds great.... You need a good tidy up in that workshop though. Lol :wink:

Transit & Death trap
Bet you know where everything is though.
Mine was a tip, until recently and now it's tidy, I can't find a bloody thing. :rage:
What's the spec of the engine, cams in there?

How comes you were able to get it back?

Seems mental that the previous owner took it off you, spunked some money on it, then sold it back to you lol!!

Lovely car though.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Lovely trophy! Although I am struggling with the idea of breaking away from the authenticity of the 182 trophy concept and modding one. Though this example makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Chi
Looks to be in very good condition.

Agreed on the number plates not being to everyone's taste, and although only a £15/10 minute change, the very first thing I'd be doing is changing those hoses in the engine bay for black. I just personally dislike it when they stand out that much.

Track 172 Cup
vouch for that little turbo beast lol I have been in it for a passenger lap, Also @Chi give us a shout when you go efi I would like to hear what these ITB sound like lol (if you don't mind me being nosey again haha), Love the Trophy too you make me so jealous with the selection of toys you have lol.

dan's cast offs.
vouch for that little turbo beast lol I have been in it for a passenger lap, Also @Chi give us a shout when you go efi I would like to hear what these ITB sound like lol (if you don't mind me being nosey again haha), Love the Trophy too you make me so jealous with the selection of toys you have lol.

nope, this is another turbo, it's a bit insane, i was laughing my head off driving it:wink: one of us should be up at efi next week to pick a turbo up.